Industrial Security Support and Security Administration
New Age Protection was instrumental in the Cisco Systems’ successfully data migration to SIMS 7.0. As such, New Age’s Information Security team provided industrial security support to the corporation by performing the following duties:
- Self Inspection Prep (Defense Security Service) that entailed a concise review of Cisco’s security procedures by going through NISPOM requirements;
- Assisted with government audits and meeting compliance requirements of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP)
- Provided input and created cases while in the production phase of the Government Security Case Tracking Tool prior to going live;
- Supported JPAS-PSM Net by maintaining personnel status, and
- Provided security related support to day-to-day operations in the absence of assigned security staff.